Jason Schneidkraut, M.D., is an orthopedic trauma surgeon who specializes in traumatic and post-traumatic fracture care. His areas of expertise include upper and lower extremity long bone and periarticular fractures, pelvis and acetabular fractures, foot and ankle fractures, and periprosthetic fracture care, as well as nonunion, malunion, and osteomyelitis treatment.
Jason graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. He obtained his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. Jason went on to do his general surgery internship and orthopedic surgical residency training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey, as well as orthopedic oncology training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. After concluding his residency training, Jason completed a fellowship, specializing in orthopaedic trauma as a faculty member at the renowned University of Washington at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington, the level one trauma center providing care for the states of Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and Washington.
Jason is dedicated to the care of his patients. His goal is to restore his patients to their previous level of function and to do so utilizing the most current, least invasive, and least painful methods possible. Jason also enjoys teaching residents, the next generation of physicians, and frequently participates in local and national seminars and conferences, imparting his knowledge and innovative techniques to residents, nurses, and colleagues.
- Fellowship, specializing in orthopaedic trauma as a faculty member, University of Washington at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, WA
- Orthopaedic Oncology training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, NY
- General Surgery Internship and Orthopaedic Surgical Residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical Degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, NY
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD